YIELD: Approximately 1.5 Cups
- 1 Lb. Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Cloves Garlic, fresh, minced
- 1 Cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 Tsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar, granulated
- 1 Tsp Salt, kosher
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper, ground
Heat oil in medium sauce pan. Add garlic, onion, and crushed red pepper, sauté for 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Add the tomatoes, cooking for an additional 5 minutes, so they break down into the mixture.
Add in the vinegar and sugar, slowly simmering all ingredients for an additional 5-7 minutes, becoming homogenous. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
Place under refrigeration and cool thoroughly.
Serve with burgers, dogs, or brats.