YIELD: Approximately 1.5 Cups
- ¼ Lb. Bacon, diced
- 3 Each Bartlett Pear, cored, medium dice
- 1 Each Shallot, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar, light, packed
- 3 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Ginger, ground
- ½ Tsp. Cinnamon, ground
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tsp Salt, kosher
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper, coarse ground
In Dutch oven or heavy bottomed pot render bacon over medium heat. Add shallots and pears, sauté for approximately 2 mins until pears begin to break down.
Add remaining ingredients, dropping heat to low, allow to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat to cool.
Reserve covered under refrigeration. Serve with grilled pork chops, enjoy!!